How It Works!
Foot In The Door is an innovative new way for job seekers to find better employment quickly. We do this by matching job seekers with company employees who are willing to pre-screen and refer them into their organization. Studies repeatedly show that being referred into an organization gives job seekers the best chance at getting the job, while also delivering hiring managers the best hiring results. Whether you are a Job Seeker, a Job Recruiter or a Hiring Manager, you will find a solid list of benefits you can expect to receive from Foot In The Door. Sign up for FREE today!
How It Benefits You!
1. You are given a Foot In The Door to a job better suited for you and your experience.
2. You ONLY pay your Job Recruiter a referral bonus AFTER being hired and with earnings from your new employment.
3. You can purchase Pre-Match connections at a 33% discount by clicking on the Get Matched! link.
4. If for some reason we aren't able to find you a match in a pre-determined amount of time, you will receive a full refund on your money.
5. You can receive a 50% discount on your Post-Match Connection fee by sharing our site or video. Click the Job Seekers tab to find out how!
1. Our service is 100% FREE to Job Recruiters.
2. You can receive referral bonuses up to $1000 just for leveraging your current work relationships.
3. You control the terms under which you are willing to refer someone and we will even negotiate your referral for you.
4. You receive management praise and consideration for future promotions for finding good candidates.
5. We provide you with tools to help you better assess whether or not your job seeker is a good fit.
6. You can refer as many people as you want.
7. You give others an opportunity for better employment.
1. You don't even sign up! Our service is 100% FREE to your company and only requires for you to copy over the pre-written text in the blue box from the Hiring Managers tab into an email and press "SEND".
2. Your company can eliminate the cost of staffing agencies, job posting sites and lots of administrative time associated with hiring.
3. Your employees will become your recruiters and success as a recruiter provides you with another indicator in which to measure an employees future promotional opportunities.
4. Foot in the Door provides your employees with an opportunity for referral bonuses creating happier employees.
SIGN UP FOR FREE BELOW!
Job seekers! Often we spend thousands of dollars on education, travel expenses, time/effort, resume services and other costs associated with a job search only to still find ourselves in direct competition with lots of other candidates. A better alternative is to leverage our site to pay a connection fee to someone who can get you right in front of the hiring manager. Have you found a position somewhere else that you feel is a good fit for you? Sign up! We may already have a connection waiting for you! Separate yourself from the rest by using a Foot in the Door! Sign up now!
Your current job is a Foot In The Door too. Have you considered making money for referring others? If so, fill out the Job Connector form while you're here!
Job Recruiters! You are given an opportunity to not only help someone looking to find a better job, but once they are hired after you have only spent about an hour prescreening them, you will receive a referral bonus up to $1000 that you pre-negotiate out of their new earnings. Don't feel comfortable negotiating? Plug in the $ amount you're willing to refer someone for in the form below and we will let them know for you. We even provide you with a template contract and a list of tools and strategies to use to make sure you have prescreened your candidate thoroughly before referring them. Sign up for FREE today!
Receive a 33% discount by pre-purchasing your connection with a 100% money back guarantee! Click the Get Matched! link to purchase your Foot in the Door today!
Accommodations -- Accounting -- Advertising -- Aerospace -- Agriculture & Agribusiness -- Air Transportation -- Apparel & Accessories -- Auto -- Banking -- Beauty & Cosmetics -- Biotechnology -- Chemical -- Communications -- Computers -- Construction -- Consulting -- Consumer Products -- Education -- Electronics -- Employment -- Energy -- Entertainment & Recreation -- Fashion -- Financial Services -- Food & Beverage -- Health -- Information -- Information Technology -- Insurance -- Journalism & News -- Legal Services -- Manufacturing -- Media & Broadcasting -- Medical Devices & Supplies -- Motion Pictures & Video -- Music -- Pharmaceutical -- Public Administration -- Public Relations -- Publishing -- Real Estate -- Retail -- Services -- Sports -- Technology -- Telecommunications -- Tourism -- Transportation -- Travel -- Utilities -- Video Game -- Warehousing -- Web Services